Thursday 9 July 2009

Progress photos

More things going on down the allotment...

The partially fixed vandalised door. Grr!

Pertpetual spinach seeds starting to come through

Scarlet emperor runner beans starting to form

The Prince french beans starting to form

1st money maker aubergine looking promising

Yellow marigolds ready to be planted out - not sure where yet!

Cosmos sensation FINALLY flowering and such a pretty flower - currently my desktop image

this plant is huge! my aunt gave me this and i can't remember what it is but it is about to flower - hooray!

My folks are visiting this weekend and have brought their gardening clothes! I am always more than grateful for their help. Mum is keen to go away with a good harvest :)

2 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Lookin' good! Glad you've got the shed mended. Can't believe those evil people vandalising stuff. Saddos.

Have a great weekend!

Jo said...

It's all looking good. You're sure to get a good harvest from that lot.