Monday 15 February 2010

Tut tut

So, I thought about going to the allotment but I didn't. Saturday I didn't have enough time/light, and Sunday I have to admit to being hungover. I thought I'd prob fall over in a crumpled heap so to save embarrassment I stayed in/went to see 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief', which I enjoyed. Even with Pierce Brosnan's horse legs!! hehe!

Here's a funny photo of me from Sat night, trying my friend's Chilli Pepper cocktail. It was totally revolting! She liked it though.

And thank you for all your comments on my last post. It is heartwarming to know you read my waffle, and most are in the same boat, not quite started either!

2 comments:

Jo said...

There's plenty of time to get cracking at the allotment yet. Don't know if I fancy the sound of the chili pepper cocktail.

allot of veg said...

I think I'd have to have drunk quite a lot before I even tried a chilli pepper cocktail!