Sunday 8 November 2009

I'm touched!

Lovely Jo of The Good Life has given me an award for my blog. It is a 'Best Blog Award' and I am so pleased she fancied passing it on to me. Many, many thanks. I hope others, as well as Jo, enjoy my ramblings. I need to pass it on so here are the rules.

"Post the award on your blog along with the name of the person who passed it on to you and link to their blog. Choose 15 blogs which you have recently discovered and you think are great and pass it on to them. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen for this award."

In no particular order, here are some of my fave blogs...

Beads By Laura
The Glass Slipper
Cake Wrecks
Inside the lines
Chloe's Designs
Applique
The Linen Cupboard
Jane Foster
Wooden Donkey
Decor8
Print & Pattern
Kella's Musings
Rebecca Frere Flowers

That Crafty Fish
The Cotton Monster

2 comments:

Kella said...

Well done, it is justly deserved. I'm also a big fan of your artwork.

Thank you also for passing it on to me, it is most appreciated.

Jo said...

The award is justly deserved, Steph. I look forward to your posts and enjoy reading about your allotment.